Chicken – 2 lb boneless cut into 1 inch pieces
Onion – 1 medium sized chopped
Oil – 1 TBSP
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tsp
Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric – 1/8 th tsp
Red chilli flakes – 1/4 th tsp
Salt to taste
Hamburger buns – 8
For the White sauce
Mayonnaise – 2 tsps
Heavy whipping cream – 2 tsp ( or whole milk)
Cumin – 1/2 tsp freshly ground
Mint – 3-4 leaves chopped
Cilantro – 2 strands chopped
Lettuce, tomato, cucumber & onion
- For the white sauce, take mayo, heavy whipping cream (or whole milk), cumin powder, mint in a bowl and mix well to form a paste. Add more milk if required.
- In a pan add the chopped onion to the oil, allow the onion to cook till golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt,pepper powder & red chilli flakes.
- After a couple of minutes add the chicken into the pan & cook till it is nicely done without adding any water but stirring occasionally.
- Add in a pinch of garam masala & cook for just a couple of mins.
- Take a hamburger bun, layer chicken & any veggies of your choice over it.
- Pour in the white sauce generously.
- If you like warm burgers, the buns can be buttered and roasted on the pan for a couple of minutes.