Unsalted butter – 1/2 cup
Oil – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
All purpose flour – 2 1/2 cups
Baking soda – 2 pinches
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Crushed cashews – 1/2 cup
Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Beat butter, oil and sugar in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt & add to the butter mixture and mix.
- Add the cardamom powder and cashewnuts.
- Make into cookie shaped discs. The dough looks crumbly, will not knead into a ball. That’s what it has to be.
- Place in a 350 F oven and bake for 18-19 minutes.