Unsalted Butter – 2 sticks of 113 gms each
Sugar – 2 cups
Eggs – 6
Vanilla essence- 1 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
All purpose flour – 2 cups
Butter & eggs need to be set aside to room temperature.
Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Cream together butter & sugar in a stand mixer until soft ( a hand mixer also works)
- Beat the eggs into the mixture
- Add vanilla essence & mix together till the mixture is evenly combined
- Add baking powder to the flour and add it to the mixer
- Gently mix on low until the flour settles in
- Gently put in the batter into a greased bundt pan
- Bake on 350 for 45-60 mins
- Insert a toothpick into the cake to check if it comes out clean