Cooked with rice – 1 cup
Egg – 1
Schezwan sauce – 3-4 tsps
Oil – 1 TBSPS
Garlic – 1 tsp
Green chilli – 1 chopped ( optional-If you need it to be spicy)
Spring onion – 1
Green beans – 5-6 chopped
Carrot – 1 big chopped
Onion – 1/4 th of medium sized chopped
Pepper powder – 2 pinches
Soya sauce – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- In a wok, make a scrambled egg with some salt & pepper & set aside.
- On medium-high, pour the oil into the wok & add onion, garlic into the pan & cook for a minute.
- Add the carrot & beans to it & cook till they are half done.
- Add the prepared schezwan sauce and cook for another minute.
- Add pepper, soya sauce, green chilli, white part of the spring onion into the pan.
- Add in the cooked rice & stir well.
- Cook for a few minutes & add the egg.
- Turn of the heat & garnish with spring onion.