Ground Turnkey – 1 lb
Onions – 1 medium chopped
Green chilli – 2
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 2 tsp based on powder (if it’s too spicy add little)
Coriander+Cumin+Fenugreek Seed powder – 1 tsp ( CCF Powder)
Gingergarlic paste – 2 tsp
Cinnamon – 3 small pieces
Cloves – 4
Curry leaves – 8
Cilantro – 2-3 strands
Oil – 1 TBSP
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan & add whole spices (cardamom, cinnamon & cloves), onion, green chilli & curry leaves.
- Add one tsp of salt to quicken the cooking.
- After the onions turn golden brown add the gingergarlic paste, turmeric red chilli powder & CCF powder.
- After a couple of minutes add the ground turkey.
- Mix well and put the lid & wait for the turkey to ooze out water.
- Cook for 10 mins stirring acouple of times just to make sure it does not get burnt.
- Mix occasionally every 5 mins and add water (1/2 glass) only if required.
- The curry will be done in 20 mins.
- Garnish with cilantro & serve with rice.