Souji rava (Semolina) – 1 cup
Rice flour – 1 cup
All purpose flour – 1/4 th cup
Water – 1-2 cups
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Onion – 1 medium sized finely chopped
Green chili – 2 finely chopped
Salt to taste
Serves – 6
- In a mixing bowl, combine the souji rava, rice flour & salt to taste.
- Mix the dry ingredients & add cumin seeds to it.
- Add water & mix thoroughly without any lumps. (Consistency has to be runny & watery).
- Add the onion & green chillis & mix.
- Heat a flat iron skillet on medium flame & pour the batter in a large spoon full.
- Since the batter is runny, as soon as it is poured on to the pan it bubbles(that’s how it has to be).
- Place a lid on it & cook for a minute & turn & cook for another.
- Serve hot with any pickle.