Besan flour ( Chickpea flour) – 1 cup
Red chili powder – 1-2 tsp
Potato – 2 thinly sliced
Oil for deep frying
Water as required
Salt to taste
- Thinly slice potatoes & soak them in water.
- Mix red chilli powder & salt to the flour & add water enough, so that the batter is thick & runny & set aside for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a wide pan, dip the sliced potatoes one by one in the batter & gently place them into the hot oil.
- Fry the fritters in batches.
- Serve with ketchup. A good tea-time snack for a rainy day.