Potatoes – 4 medium
Oil – 1 TBSP
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 2 cloves minced
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
- Firstly, peel the skin of the potatoes, wash them & cut them small cubes.
- (Note: do not soak the potatoes in water, soaking retains the water & does not come out crispy).
- Heat up a wide sauté pan & add oil to it.
- Once the oil is heated for a minute or so add in the potatoes.
- Add salt & turmeric to them & stir it.
- Stir occasionally or every 3-4 mins & cook for 7-10 mons or till the potatoes are almost done & start appearing crispy.
- Add garlic & red chilli powder & sauté for a couple more mins & turn off the stove.
- Server hot with white rice.